The Farm Shop
In the Farm Shop, you'll discover our own free-range beef, lamb, and pork along with a wide selection of delicious local produce.
About Our Produce
We produce beef, lamb, and pork on the farm. All our animals are free-range and slowly mature on our beautiful chalkland fields.
- Beef from our Simmental suckler herd, born and reared on the farm. Our beef hangs for a minimum of 28 days to give the highest quality meat.
- Lamb and mutton, deliciously tender. Our lamb comes from our flock of Texels, Poll Dorsets, and North Country Mules, and our mutton from Herdwick breed.
- Pork from our Oxford Sandy & Black pigs, who live outdoors all year round.
Our expert butchery team
Our expert butchery team of Nick and Rachel have a lifetime of experience. Ask their advice on the best cuts of meat or for any special requests.
Along with our own beef, pork, and lamb, we have free-Range Chicken and Duck sourced from the Creedy Carver family in Devon.
Discover a wide range of local produce
At Beechcroft farm Shop you'll discover a wide range of local produce including:
- Pies, quiches, charcuterie, pate
- Jams, sauces, and condiments
- Sweet treats: biscuits, cakes, puddings, & pastries
- A range of essentials including bakery, dairy, & flour
Beechcroft Farm Shop Suppliers
We love supporting local businesses. We are always looking for new stockists whose values and standards match our own. If you are a local business with a product that fits our ethos, please do contact us.
Farm Shop Opening Hours
Tea Barn Opening Hours