The Farm Shop
In the Farm Shop, you'll discover our own free-range beef, lamb, and pork along with a wide selection of delicious local produce.
About Our Produce
We produce beef, lamb, and pork on the farm. All our animals are free-range and slowly mature on our beautiful chalkland fields.
- Beef from our Simmental suckler herd, born and reared on the farm. Our beef hangs for a minimum of 28 days to give the highest quality meat.
- Lamb and mutton, deliciously tender. Our lamb comes from our flock of Texels, Poll Dorsets, and North Country Mules, and our mutton from Herdwick breed.
- Pork from our Oxford Sandy & Black pigs, who live outdoors all year round.
Our expert butchery team
Our expert butchery team of Nick and Rachel have a lifetime of experience. Ask their advice on the best cuts of meat or for any special requests.
Along with our own beef, pork, and lamb, we have free-Range Chicken and Duck sourced from the Creedy Carver family in Devon.
Discover a wide range of local produce
At Beechcroft farm Shop you'll discover a wide range of local produce including:
- Pies, quiches, charcuterie, pate
- Jams, sauces, and condiments
- Sweet treats: biscuits, cakes, puddings, & pastries
- A range of essentials including bakery, dairy, & flour
Beechcroft Farm Shop Suppliers
We love supporting local businesses. We are always looking for new stockists whose values and standards match our own. If you are a local business with a product that fits our ethos, please do contact us.
Farm Shop Opening Hours
Tea Barn Opening Hours
Tea Barn currently closed for Winter Season Reopening Spring 2022
FARM SHOP OPENING TIMES
Thursday 30th December 11am - 3pm
Friday 31st December 11am - 3pm